Last updated February 1st, 2016
- Age Requirement By accessing or using the Services, you affirm that you are either over the age of majority in your country, an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into and comply with the terms and conditions in the TOU. In any case, you affirm that you are at least 13 years old. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to access or use the Services. If we become aware that you are using Spillit.me even though you are under 13, we will deactivate your account and attempt to block you from accessing the Services.
- You must be a human. Spillit does not permit accounts registered by automated methods.
- You are responsible for all material you post or upload to Spillit.
- You may not post or upload copyrighted material.
- You may not post or upload pornographic, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise offensive material.
- You may not post or upload potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information about any individual Spillit user without their consent.
- You may not use Spillit for any illegal, malicious, discriminatory, or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not use Spillit to mislead, abuse, bully, harass, threaten, malign, slander, impersonate or intimidate anyone. If you become aware that a user is engaging in prohibited activity please contact us via http://spillit.me/support
- You may not use Spillit to make sexual propositions or sexual innuendos to anyone under the age of 18 years old.
- If Spillit terminates your account for any reason, you may not create another Spillit account without Spillit's written permission to do so.
- Spillit reserves the right to delete any content from our system (including accounts, answers, and questions) at our sole discretion and without any notification to account holders either before or after the deletions have taken place.
- Spillit reserves the right provide law enforcement (the police) access to any account holder information we collect in the event of an investigation into criminal activity.
- Spillit account holders may opt-out / unsubscribe from most email communications that the system sends out. However, Spillit reserves the right to send out 'administrative' email communications to users at any time. These administrative email communications include (but are not limited to) notices to account holders that their account are going to be / or have been deleted, or changes that we have made in the system to promote safety.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You own all of the material you post or upload.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any material that is covered by intellectual property rights, such as photos and videos ("IP") that you post or upload to or in connection with Spillit ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP or your account unless your IP has been shared with other Spillit users, and they have not deleted it.
You understand that we appreciate your feedback and suggestions, but we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Spillit may change these Terms of Service from time to time, and at Spillit's sole discretion. Spillit encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Terms of Service. Your continued use of this site after any change in these Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such change.